Sheet dimensions: 2440 x 610 mm
NeoCore 80 RCS is an IPN core material of the latest generation with a very fine-cell size outstanding robustness and a nominal density of 80 kg/m³.
The following advantages result from the fact that the boards are not sawn and ground but cut using a special process:
- Very low thickness tolerance (± 0.05 mm)
- Smooth and wave-free surface ensures minimum resin absorption
- Completely dust-free, thus ensuring optimum bonding of the surface layers with the core material
In addition, the followig properties exist:
- Outstanding damage tolerance (e.g. compared to PMI foams such as Rohacell®)
- High chemical resistance (e.g. to styrene)
- Very low water absorption
- Can be post-cured to 70 °C, can be thermoformed from 120 °C
- Can be used up to 85 °C service temperature
- Beige colour (without colouring)
Important: Any minor transport damage to the edges cannot be avoided despite complex packaging. There are also occasional small air inclusions (≤ 2 mm) in the material. NeoCore 80 RCS is light-sensitive and should therefore be stored away from light. Otherwise discoloration will occur and the material will darken considerably over time if exposed to UV radiation.