Board dimensions: 2440 x 1220 mm
NeoCore 50 FCS is a core material of the latest generation with a very fine-cell size outstanding robustness and a nominal density of only 53 kg/m³.
The following advantages result from the fact that the boards are not sawn and ground but cut using a special process:
- Very low thickness tolerance (± 0.05 mm)
- Smooth and wave-free surface ensures minimum resin absorption
- Completely dust-free, thus ensuring optimum bonding of the surface layers with the core material
In addition, the followig properties exist:
- Outstanding damage tolerance (e.g. compared to PMI foams such as Rohacell®)
- High chemical resistance (e.g. to styrene)
- Very low water absorption
- Can be post-cured to 70 °C, can be thermoformed from 120 °C
- Can be used up to 85 °C service temperature
- Beige colour (without colouring)
Important: Any minor transport damage to the edges cannot be avoided despite complex packaging. There are also occasional small air inclusions (≤ 2 mm) in the material. NeoCore 50 FCS is light-sensitive and should therefore be stored away from light. Otherwise discoloration will occur and the material will darken considerably over time if exposed to UV radiation.
Shipping costs will be calculated separately!